Bang Bang Sauce:
1 cup Mayo
3 Tbl Chili Garlic Sauce (Maggi or other brand)
1 Tbl Thai Sweet Chili Sauce (Maggi or other brand)
1 ½ tsp Lemon Juice
1 ½ lbs raw shrimp
1) Clean and de-vein 1 to 1 ½ lbs shrimp. Soak in buttermilk (in fridge) 30-45 minutes
2) Dredge shrimp in seasoned flour ( 1 ½ cup flour/ 1 tsp cayenne pepper/ 1 tbl ea. powdered garlic, powdered onion, black pepper and salt)
3) Deep fry shrimp 2 minutes in good clean peanut oil @ 350-360 degrees.
4) Remove shrimp and drain on paper towels.
5) Place shrimp in large bowl and add ½ of the Bang Bang Sauce and stir/toss to coat while warm. (add more sauce as needed to coat evenly)
6) Serve shrimp on bed of shredded iceberg lettuce and garnish with chopped green onions/scallions