- 1/4 onion
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestchire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon liquid smoke
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 1/4 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup catsup
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 pounds beef round steak, cut into thin strips
- Put everything in a blender or food processor.
- Blend untill smooth. cover every piece of meat.
- let stand if fridge for at least one day.
- Arrange the meat strips on the tray of a dehydrator and dry at your dehydrator's highest setting until done to your liking, at least 6 hours.
- Store in an airtight container or resealable bags.
Place meat in the freezer for 30 minutes before cutting. Slightly frozen meat will be easier to cut into thin, consistent slices.