This is good for an american style pizza. For more of an Neapolitan style check out Pizza Rev 2
- 3 1/2 - 4 Cups flour
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 package Yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 TBS olive oil
- Thoroughly mix flour, sugar and salt in a bowl.
- Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water let it proof and add to flour
- Stir and then pour in all olive oil Stir until the dough begins to form a ball int he bowl
- Place the ball i on a lightly floured dough cloth and knead again and allow to rise for an additional 20 min.
- Roll out the dough to form a circle slightly larger than the stone.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 450F for 25 min or until crust is golden brown.