This is the recipe Jill Sent.
- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken or turkey breast, cut into 3/4" cubes
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed saffron threads (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 or 2 cloves garlic, pressed or finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsely
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Combine all ingredients except the chicken.
- Add the chicken, and mix well to fully coat the meat.
- Cover with plastic, and leave the chicken to marinate for several hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Transfer the chicken to skewers and grill or broil about 4 or 5 minutes on each side, or until the meat is done.
- Serve immediately.
- Yields 8 to 10 large skewers.
From: http://moroccanfood.about.com/od/maindishes/r/Chicken_Kebab.htm - See more at: http://www.casha.org/Recipes/Chicken/Moroccan-Chicken-Kebab#sthash.xgXC6hO6.dpuf