2 Tb. paprika
1 Tb. garlic salt
1 Tb oregano
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1/2 tsp. ground red pepper
3 Tb olive oil
1.5# Corvina fillet
1 lemon, cut into wedges
fresh dill sprig, minced
1. Preheat your grill. Place a cast-iron or thick steel flat pan or grill sheet over the coals to heat for 15 mins.
2. Combine the following seasonings: paprika, garlic salt, thyme, black pepper and red pepper, to create a spice rub.
3. Place the corvina in a glass baking dish. Brush both sides with olive oil. Then sprinkle and rub the spice mixture into both sides of the fish
4. Place the fish on the preheated iron flat pan. Grill the fish steaks for 3 to 4 minutes. Turn the fish with a spatula, then cook for 3 to 4 minutes on the other side.
5. Serve each blackened corvina steak with a sprinkle of dill over the top, and accompanying lemon wedge.
servings 4 people